It's a little over a week before we leave for Paris and I am wrecking my brain on what to pack?
Well Google did come in handy this time around!
Although it seems like the weather in Paris in summer can be very unpredictable I narrowed it down to the following:
- Umbrella is a must (luckily I bought Lelande and myself umbrellas that fit into our handbags)
- Camera & Charger (I will die without my camera)
Try and pack light, layer layer layer!!! (If Cedric sees this he will crack up, he knows I struggle with this)
Pack to mix and match your clothing items, this way you pack less, and you will never look like you wore the same outfit twice.
- Comfortable open-toe shoes (for the very hot days)
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes (for the chillier days)
- A nice pair of heels for the evenings out (preferably a pair that you can wear with all your clothes)
- Long sleeve shirts
- Vest tops
- Skirts and Shorts
- SCARVES and ACCESSORIES (with this you can make a outfit go from drab to fab in seconds)
And then obviously you will bring all your basic keep clean and look good essentials:
- Make up (try and stick to the au natural look, plus you are on holiday so no one is watching you - kidding)
- Sunscreen with a high SPF (look after your pretty little skin, it's yours forever, can't get a new one)
And then something I cannot go without, my "make me feel irresistible" perfum.
This is so exciting, and if you forget something, don't sweat, you are still in a normal functioning country and have more or less the same shops you have in your home town to buy your missing items. (Just a good excuse to go shopping)
"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity." - Kahlil Gibran
All images thanks to Google.