Saturday 21 July 2012

{Travel} Bon Voyage

Our bags are packed and we are ready to go! Paris here we come!!! Well first Abu Dhabi then Paris!
I am busy jumping out of my skin of excitement, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control and I think I like it! Great now I'm busy writing song lyrics and now the song is stuck in my head!
We are leaving on a jet plane, I do know when we will be back again! haha had you there for a moment!
Yes we are finally on our way, and I am going to miss all of you so much!!!


I will really try my best to keep you up to date with our shenanigans, but can't promise anything! But I have my small notebook ready, so will update you as soon as we are back!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx