Thursday 26 July 2012

{Travel} Paris - Tourist Crazy!

It is day 3 of Paris and wow. Have we been lucky with weather I tell you! I know I know it is summer here but last week it was still raining here! Hence the fact that we are lucky!
Today Cedric and I decided to sleep in a bit (hmmm well later than usual) and hopped on the Hop On Hop Off bus and started our day.
We got off at the Louvre and took some pictures, Lelande and Alan left much earlier and they were somewhere walking their butts off!
Seeing that it was only 2 of the 4 musketeers we struggled with the group pictures a bit and the Louvre pictures ended up coming out like this.....


And in case you couldn't see it properly through our heads here it is again! (look how amazing the reflection looks on the building)


The museum was closed today (Tuesday), we did not know that but figured it out after we saw that there was no one inside the building itself. So off we walked to Notre Dame! What a amazingly beautiful place! Also didn't manage to go inside as I was not willing to sit in a que for 2 - 3 hours. There is no way in hell! But managed to take some stunning pictures. The details on these buildings are exquisite and I can stare at it for hours!


I met one of Cedric's cousins that live here in Paris. We went to the Arc de Triomphe and on one of those funny bicycle rides, had a picnic at the ET waiting for the lights to go on. And I bought some souvenirs. I just realised now that I must be busy boring you with all my typing so I will bore you some more now with pictures!


Love this man so much xxx


Arc de Triomphe xxx


Cedric and his cousin xxx


Bicycle ride (or whatever it is you call this) xxx


ET Lights xxx

And we call that a day! Off to bed now!
Much blogger love!
xxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx