Tuesday 30 October 2012

Wedding fever - 39 Days!

Helllooooooo!
Okay I went to go jog this morning, and decided to push myself a bit, now I feel like a mushy mushroom plus I think my brain is not used to getting so much oxygen pumped through it which resulted to me being in a little bit of a daze. {my own little world if you may call it that ;)}
So if this post does not make any sense, you all know why!
Most of you know by now my sister is getting married in December.
When you decide to get married at no.99 the budget tends to be very small and that is why we decided to rather make most of the decor / thank you gifts ourselves.
And that is exactly what we did on Saturday, except for a aching back and with eyes starting to feel like they were floating in a bowl of custard and jelly I had a lot of fun.
We made utensil pockets and I think it came out pretty darn cute!
Hard at work
It might not look like we knew what we were doing, BUT WE DID!
82 of this!
The sort of end result, this just needs finishing touches.
Sisters {heart}
My future brother in law???? 
He just woke up from his nap, just in time to say bye bye to his aunt!

We have 39 days before the BIG day! And still so much to do. I am so proud of my sister and her fiance and all the people helping her. You guys are rocks! Now time for me to start planning the oh so fun Bachelorette!!!! Can anyone say PAR-TAY!!!!

Have a blessed Tuesday!
"He who leaves nothing to chance will do few things poorly, but he will do few things." - Edward F. Halifax
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Handmade things are so cute! Such lovely photos!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!
      Ooooh and how is your plans going?
      I think weddings are stressful to organise!
      Good luck!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. That's so soon - you must be getting so excited! I LOVE the silverware! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited for my sister! :)
      Thank you Laura!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. OMG SO much fun! I LOVE doing crafty things :) The utensil pockets are SO cute! You pretty ladies did an amazing job! :) Please pass the congrats onto your sister!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love doing crafty stuff when I have time!
      Thank you and I will tell her you send congrats!
      Your'e so sweet!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx