Tuesday 9 October 2012

12 + 12 = 24

Yes that is correct! I celebrated my birthday on Saturday! Thank you very much to all the birthday messages I received and to those who forgot - well shame on you!!!! ;) Kidding, just don't forget again next year! :)

Anyway, I was spoiled till there was no more energy to be excited! haha who am I kidding? Excitement never runs dry when it's this ladies birthday!
My day was spent with family and friends watching the rugby - Cedric's team won.
Cedric surprised me with 100 red roses! {enough said = heart melted}
And after the rugby my friends (turns out I have way less than I thought) we went to Buddha Ta. I love this place! We spend the night drinking cocktails and dancing. (only crap part is the dance floor only opens at 11pm)

But they say a picture says a thousand words {or something like that} - so here we go....
I am one spoiled lady!
All my gifts :)
 Sister and sister in law
 Cutest boy ever! Look his hair is cut!
 Family
 Brother and Sister
 Gooooo All Blacks
 Party time
Smile
 Candy Floss Mojito {this was extremely sweet}
 It's my birthday!
 Friends {heart}
 Pop!

 I {heart} you!
 Best neighbours ever!

And except for a little disagreement, where I would have preferred the night had ended at 10pm, my birthday was rather good!
Sunday was a full day pajama day for me! {bliss}

"To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others." - Tony Robbins
xxx

8 comments:

  1. No, why did you support the All Blacks?!

    Happy birthday, it looks like you had a really great time! I've heard many good things about BuddaTa but Iv'e never been there myself.

    Oh, and Cedric is such a sweetheart! One hundred roses?! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no Cedric supports the All Blacks and Landan got hold of his flag.
      I really like Buddha Ta, next I want to eat there too, apparently the tacos are to die for!
      I felt so spoiled thanks to Cedric.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Super cute blog! xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an amazing birthday! And from the looks of it you were well spoiled :)

    We went to Buddha Ta after our engagement party last month and had a blast! Small dance floor, but still lots of fun!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday. Looks like your Birthday was perfect! 100 roses sounds so romantic!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx