Tuesday 16 October 2012

A must BRAG post!

Good morning! It's Tuesday and my days are running away with me at work! The first 3 days of my week seem to be the busiest and I am struggling to keep up. But I just had to do the post before the day get way out of hand!
Friday night Cedric and I decided to challenge each other in his favorite PlayStation game - Tiger Woods, (obviously - if you haven't picked up how much I talk about golf in my posts you have to wake up, like now haha) and after the 3rd hole Steve and I thought, "crap he's going to kick my b#*@!", and then all of a sudden it was like I was a PlayStation god! I started hitting birdie after birdie and some lucky perfect eagles! And Cedric looked at me like I was playing this game in secret every night after we go to bed - but I seriously was not! Promise!
But in Cedric's defense, this was rather late at night, it was Friday and he already had a few glasses of wine in him and I had a few glasses of very strong Grapetiser in me! haha
At the end of the day A WIN IS A WIN and I just had to rub this in his face! WOOHOO!!! (sorry boo)

I'm Rory McIlroy! (duh)
Final Score - BURN baby!
L-L-L-Looooser! hehe
And the winner is....ME!

Have a Tequila Tuesday Journeyers!

P.S. - You will notice the cute new Post Title Icon on my blog posts. If you want it too, please go visit the awesome Katie over at her blog! 

"A good heart is better than all the heads in the world." - Edward Lytton
xxx

6 comments:

  1. The quote in the end is amazing!
    Thank you for sharing!

    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Felt sooo good to beat him at something for once! hehe
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE rubbing it in my BF's face when I win too! LOL!!! You are too funny girl!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's the best to see them get upset that a girl beat them!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx