Monday 1 October 2012

{Travel} Mossel Bay baby!

I cannot believe my MINI holiday is also already history! Makes me a very unhappy lady!
But at least we had an amazing time!
Cedric left for George for the Golf Competition he attended the Tuesday and I flew the Wednesday.
And as you remember I started getting a cold. Cedric and I watched the weather to know what to pack. We were welcomed with cold rainy weather! Thank you Cape Province - NOT! But that didn't stop us.
My father and his fiancee picked me up at the airport and we went for a nice seafood dinner.

 They had Yellow Tail (if I remember correctly)


The Thursday my father and I went to support Cedric on his last day of the Comp, and as my cold was only getting worse we only managed to do the first 9 holes with them in the wind and rain. {sorry I didn't make all 18 holes boo boo - I hate missing him play golf, and why you may ask??? Because I am his BIGGEST fan - DUH!!!!}
Fancourt is very pretty!
 My dad rocking a flower power umbrella!
 Cedric gave me his umbrella and he was soaked! :( thank you boo!

 Go baby go!

 Striking a pose! haha
 Some nature shots...



Friday morning I went to go pick Cedric up at Fancourt {that place makes me miss Mauritius}, and we went for a nice breakfast at Herold's Bay at Dutton's Cove. I cannot believe how cold it was and then it started raining again!
The view from Dutton's Cove
 Dutton's Cove-

I was so tired from all my coughing during the night and Cedric from all the functions and late nights that we just passed out for a afternoon nap. And then we went SHOPPING! :) But not even THAT made me feel better! :(
That evening we went to friends of mine for a nice braai cooked meal! Funniest friend ever! {Dankie Maryka}
I took Cedric to the Museum, but what a disappointment  they changed it and half of the history is not even about the South Africans anymore. So sad. The only thing he liked was the boat. :)





And the weekend we spend eating out, luckily the weather started changing, and we had a nice braai and we went to the Garden Route Game Reserve for a yummy Sunday lunch. It's very pretty there!

 Crayfish Thermidore 
BRAAI!!!!

Game Reserve view



And then the part came I hate so much, leaving! I hate saying goodbye to my father, I always end up crying! So thank you very much daddy and Joni and boo boo for an awesome little breakaway!

"A woman is like a tea bag - You never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt
xxx

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so jealous that you guys got to spend the weekend there. I have never been in Mosselbay.

    Sorry to hear about the weather, but it seems that you still had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! Love the one with the dew on the grass and that suhsi looks so good. Hope you feel better soon!
    XO Wil Harris

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice pics!! I´m sure that you enjoyed so much! I can see it in your faces!! Delicious food!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really nice! Not happy to be back at work!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, your pics of Mossel Bay and Dutton's Cove are heavenly, I haven't been that side of the country in years. you're a really skilled photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pictues!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you're doing well now. extra careful with the weather now. hope youll have another good vacation. love the place and the photos.

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes let's keep our fingers crossed that when we go there again in December we only have sunshine! :)
      I love your blog!
      xxx

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, amazing photos, the food looks great and you're stunning! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Very nice blog, I am terrible with fashion!
      xxx

      Delete
  8. thanks for your visit darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment dear, hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! :)
      My week is not too bad thank you!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx