Wednesday 1 August 2012

Welcome back to us!!!!

Well what do you know, I am back from holiday! And exhausted is an understatement! We landed this morning at 4am after being in travel mode for the past 22hours. That can really get to one, but we made it! And now I am shocked by the fact that it is already August! Where has the year gone? So weird!
I've been blogging for 5months already! And enjoying every second of it! Thanks to all you other blog addicts out there for keeping me motivated and excited about something so simple! You guys ROCK!


This is how I feel about myself sometimes haha! Anyway don't worry I know I am very behind with my updates from our holiday but this will follow in the days to come! So kick off your shoes, sit back, relax and wait! 

Have a happy wine Wednesday all!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx