Friday 29 November 2013

Balm Balm SA Lip Balm - #JHBbloggermeetup

Hello Journeyers!
I know, I have been neglecting you guys! But it is end of the year and everyone knows how it goes this time of the year. So much to do with so little time! *sob* 
And then there are all these reviews that I must still get to from the #JHBbloggermeetup. #nervous (Yes I just used a # in one of my blog posts - damn you #)

We were very lucky to get one of the best 100% Organic and 100% Natural Brands to sponsor us with some amazing Lip Balms. Yes I'm talking about the one and only Balm Balm SA

I have been using mine for almost a week now and I am in love with it! Cedric has some competition! Joking haha! I received the Tea Tree Flavour and I absolutely love the smell of Tea Tree. To me it always smells so clean and healthy. 



Pro's - I love it. What I love the most is that it feels extremely smooth on my lips and it actually works. I constantly suffer from dry lips! It is super annoying. And as soon as I put this onto my lips they feel smooth and it lasts for hours. No jokes. I constantly rub my lips together when I have it on just to feel the smoothness of my lips. I know that's weird. The smell is nice and strong but you don't smell it at all when on your lips. Plus did I mention that it is 100% Organic and 100% Natural. AND it is multi purpose so you can just dab it onto any dry spot on your body! It also come in 3 flavours. *Fragrance free // Rose Geranium // Tea Tree*

Con's - NOTHING! Maybe that it's just a bit pricey? But if you keep in my that it is Organic and Natural I assume that it is not too bad then.

My takes on it: Rating out of 5. 5 Being great and 1 being poor.

Price - R82 (online)
Quality - 4
Effectiveness - 5
Overall - 4.5

I would like to give a huge shout out and thank you to Balm Balm SA for being such an amazing brand and for making the world a greener and friendlier place! Also for making ladies (and men) feel more comfortable in their own skin. Thumbs Up!!!

You can find and follow them here:

Thank you very much for dropping by and leaving your lovely love down below!
Have a great weekend everyone!
--------------------
Disclaimer: All of the content and images posted are my own unless otherwise specified / linked to the original source. Please feel free to share photographs and material from this site but please link back to the original image or post. As always all comments and opinions are my own.

14 comments:

  1. Looks nice ^^

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won some earlier this year and I love it. Whenever my lips need some extra love I put on some Balm Balm. It was great during winter for those days when nothing else seemed to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time using Balm Balm and like you I love it!
      Thank you for dropping by!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, your kind words are much appreciated...Have a warm and splendid weekend! Sounds like a wonderful lip balm, agreed it is a little pricey, but maybe worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope your weekend was great!! Sad that it's already Sunday night! :(
      Yes def worth the price I would say!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to try mine. I love that Balm Balm is organic and cruelty free...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its crazy how when we come so close to the end of the year, time flies and it seems like you have tons of things to do right?? this lipbalm sounds amazing. I won't lie I'm not the hugest fan of the tea tree oil smell but If it softens the lippies up then it gets me intrigued.

    Meg|MeghanSilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm freaking out just a little bit (no a lot) because I have not even started with my Xmas shopping!!! Eeeep!
      You will love the lip balm. They have 2 other flavours!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. I love Balm Balm. I've used it before and it is great. Did you know you can use this as a hand balm as well? I love using it on my elbows and feet at night (sometimes) too. this is a great multipurpose product! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hehe I know. I use it for my dry elbows! No one like elephant elbows! haha
      xxx

      Delete
  7. I absolutely adore Balm Balm products! I said to someone the other day: LUSH, Balm Balm and MAC are the brands that I mention most on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe well they are amazing brands so why not!
      Thank you for dropping by!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx