Monday 4 November 2013

Pink your Drink for CANSA

Hello Journeyers and Happy Monday!
While organising this #JHBbloggermeetup I've met some wonderful people. And two of them are from the company Face Value Academy. They Invited me to their "Pink your Drink for CANSA" event and I could not wait to attend it. Well it was for a great cause and I found out that there was going to be some bloggers that I've been wanting to meet for a while!

On arrival we paid our tiny fee (all the money was donated to CANSA) and did all the necessary filling out of forms. As you walked in everything was fun and relaxed. There was more than enough snacks to feed a hungry army and even a cupcake station where you could decorate your own one! How fun is that!
We had a few people talking to us about the danger of Breast Cancer and how important it is to do your monthly checks! (Do it ladies AND gents - YES men also get breast cancer!)
They even had a Mani Stand where you could get your nails "CANSA'fied" with pink nail polish for only R20 (proceeds where also donated to CANSA)!
Dermalogica was there to give the ladies some tips on how to keep your face healthy and glowing by doing some face mapping and the super sweet Miemie from Blendbox was there to spoil us with all her amazing products! (Review will come soon)
I had so much fun learning about breast cancer and meeting some of my fellow bloggers!





Chantelle

Chicara//Luzanne//Irina//Leigh//Sasha//Me//Tammy
Miemie//Me


I would like to say thank you so very much to Sasha and Sue from Face Value for putting together a great event for an even better cause!

I cannot wait to hear how your weekends were! Do share??!!
--------------------
Disclaimer: All of the content and images posted are my own unless otherwise specified / linked to the original source. Please feel free to share photographs and material from this site but please link back to the original image or post. As always all comments and opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, love all the pink everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you!!
    I just found your blog! I am now following! I look forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    http://www.christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina!!!
      I love new faces around my blog!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. can't believe I missed it. oh well next time.
    kudos to the organisers, it looked good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was invited to this event too, total regret at the moment. Looks like it was fabulous. Swear my life feel like a rollercoaster/water ride where I am drowning because I am missing the bloggers meet up too. Anyways love how the event turned out, hope you have a gorgeous Wednesday Honey xo

    Meg|MeghanSilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady!
      I know what you mean. Life just gets too busy sometimes.
      Luckily after the Blogger Meet Up I am quiet for the rest of the year!
      Me time! :)
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx