Tuesday 19 November 2013

Mini Holiday Time - Molweni, Adelaide

Hello Journeyers!
I am buggered, brain fried, tired, done...well you get the point! And I can honestly say that I am very excited to be without my phone or any TV's for the next 5 days (starting tomorrow).
We will celebrating Cedric's 29th 30th Birthday with his family on a Hunting Farm in Adelaide, Eastern Cape.

So yes, while staring at this for the next 5 days I will be missing all of you! I'm sure I will. I mean how can't I? Or wait, can I? See brain fried!


I will see all of you again Monday, fresh and ready to take on the world in full force again!
Keep safe and have fun!
--------------------
Disclaimer: All of the content and images posted are my own unless otherwise specified / linked to the original source. Please feel free to share photographs and material from this site but please link back to the original image or post. As always all comments and opinions are my own.

12 comments:

  1. ek dink dis 'n tyd van die jaar waar baie mense net moeg en klaar voel! Gelukkig kan jy 'n breukie vat! Geniet dit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jy kan dit weer se. die jaar het gevlieg maar tog was dit ook lank en besig.
      en jy het getrou die jaar!!!!!!!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Cedric! Hope you guys had fun.

    Cocktails & Memories
    http://cocktailsandorgies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE his birthday is Thursday!
      And we are leaving tomorrow morning. :)
      Thank you
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks blissful! Enjoy and travel safe.
    xx
    http://jessv83.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww wow, what a beautiful serene place to be, enjoy it hun, would love to be without social technology for a while too. Happy Bday to Cedric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful!
      Thank you I will tell him!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Travel safely and have a wonderful time xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx