Tuesday 26 November 2013

Revlon - Nail Enamel // Super Lustrous Lipgloss // Super Lustrous Lipstick #JHBbloggermeetup

Hello Journeyers!
So in less than a month we will be facing Christmas in the face! Where has this year gone too? I still wanted to do so much. All I can say now is thank you that I'm still here and that I'm healthy! Now I can start planning for next year! It sounds crazy but I love planning, and if I could I would plan my life to the T! But out of experience 99% of the time things don't work out then I just have to go over to Plan B laugh it off and move on.

One of our amazing sponsors and actually one of the firsts to jump on the bandwagon was Revlon. Now I'm a huge Revlon fan. Firstly because their product quality is amazing and they are extremely affordable!

We were extremely blessed to have Revlon sponsor us some truly amazing goodies for the #JHBbloggermeetup!

We each received a Lipgloss, Lipstick and Nail Enamel! How lucky are we!!!




Revlon Nail Enamel 

"Delivers gorgeous smooth, chip-resistant color to nails."

Pro's: I really LOVE this colour! It has a nice metallic silver look to it and well the name is perfect for a island holiday. Perfect timing as we are doing a island holiday December! It dried extremely fast. I was really impressed as I am usually the one smudging my nails as I am too impatient to wait for them to dry.

Con's: I felt like you need more than 2 coats to give you the results that you need from this product. In the pictures above I only applied 2 coats. And as you can see my nail itself is still a bit visible. :) Next time I will try it with 3 coats.

Retails at R89.





Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss 

"Silky...Sexy...Brilliant. Glossy formula combines sheer color and intense moisture with light-reflecting spheres to create amazing shine. SPF15"

Pro's: This Lipgloss really makes my lips feel softer and more moisturised. I love the shape and feel of the packaging and the colour is truly amazing! And what they have to say about the product I can agree with 110%!

Con's: Hmmm I actually have to think about this one... so far I don't really have anything. Sorry! :)

Retails at R110.




Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

"Infused with silk and vitamins for smooth, conditioning colour. In a dazzling array of fabulous, fashionable shades."

Pro's: Once again Revlon does not lie. This colour on the swatch aims more toward the browns but once on your lips that pink comes through. I love this colour! And the colour lasts! I've already had my first cup of coffee and my lips still look gorgeous! Yay!

Con's: Hmmm and again nothing really. :)

Retails at R120.


AND THE END RESULT:


I would like to give a huge shout out and thank you to Revlon for being such an amazing brand and for making woman around the world feel absolutely beautiful!


You can find or follow them here:

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!
We had a great mini holiday and I'm ready for the next one! hehe
--------------------
Disclaimer: All of the content and images posted are my own unless otherwise specified / linked to the original source. Please feel free to share photographs and material from this site but please link back to the original image or post. As always all comments and opinions are my own.

13 comments:

  1. That lip colour suits you beautifully. Pragtige foto! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that lip colour is lovely. can't wait to try mine.

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady!
      Cannot wait to read your review!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful hun, I am loving these gorgeous bold pink lip hues, they suit you so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you!
      First time trying darker colours!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. You have such beautiful lips, both things look stunning on you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Pink Pop, so gorgeous! It suits you so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So apparently I must wear pink more often. :)
      At least it doesn't make my teeth look yellow. Well I hope not! hehe
      xxx

      Delete
  6. you look stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx