Tuesday 1 October 2013

Happy October!

Hello Journeyers!
I cannot believe it is the 1st of October already!

AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!

Yes in 5 sleeps I will be turning 25! And it is obvious that I am over the moon excited! :)


And I all of a sudden realised a POST I did last year after my birthday. "10 Things to do before I turn 25". Honestly, I have completely forgotten about this! Oops! But now when I went to go look at it, I realised I did 7/10 of the things. Not too bad! :)

And I think it can only be appropriate to do another one Monday for before I turn 26! Nice and fun way of reaching your goals!

So yes, now to start thinking of my next 10 things. Hmmmm....

6 comments:

  1. happy October to you too.
    bless you in your birthday Month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost birthday friend! Awesome that you ticked off most of your list without even knowing it :) Can't wait to see next years list. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you friend! Hehe! I'm really excited! Woke up in the best mood today!
      I still have to think of what I want to do in the next year!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx