Wednesday 10 July 2013

Thank YOU Simply Siyaam and Lipgloss Kisses!

It's Wednesday! In exactly 1 week it is our 3 Year Anniversary! Yay! I am very excited!
But enough of that, you guys will remember how I told you about my lucky streak a few weeks ago with 3 Blogs. Well I received 2 of the blogs prizes and I just want to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!
Firstly to Lipgloss Kisses for my R500 voucher at The Laser Beautique. I must admit though that I am freaking out a bit over this one. Laser = I'm already crying like a baby. So if any of you have already done any laser work please let me know what the level of pain is. 1 being low and 5 being high!!!
As soon as I go I promise that I will do a whole post about my experience. 

And then to Simply Siyaam , thank you so much for my beautiful wallet! I adore it and I love the color and the little flower details on the inside. Love love love!!!! 
The Wallet
The inside. Look at the pretty flower details! The coin pocket is also flowers.
The cute stickers that cover her parcels.
Again thank you very much ladies. I love the gifts that I won!!! May my luck continue! hehe.
Have a great day Journeyers!

4 comments:

  1. Ah thank you soooo much for showing your appreciation like this :) :)
    Wonderful to have you as a reader!
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx