Tuesday 25 September 2012

South Africans - we like our Braai's!

Hello all my lovely journeyers!
We had long weekend and it came at the perfect time, just because things were getting a bit too much and I wanted that one extra day.
That would also be the reason my post isn't on it's usual Monday slot. :) {sorry}
But you have 3 to look forward to in the next 2 days! Yes get excited as I am also going to do my very first fashion post! {GASP} Yes you read right! Fashion Post, that department that I completely suck at!
Anyway back to our weekend shenanigans.
We had friends over for a "Cedric Fillet Special" braai. Had so much fun!


 The bride and groom to be!


And also received our 4th wedding invite. {Weddings that will all take place in the next 8months} You know what that means! Shopping!!!! Woop woop!

And now I am experiencing one of my blank moments... I have no clue what we did Saturday! {oops}
Sunday my family came for a "Cedric's first attempt at a chicken webber braai", and we all could have guessed that it came out perfectly! My pro chef!

My mother, sister and Landan -
 My mother and I -
 The other bride & groom to be -
 Ipad crazy! 
 Good luck to this handsome man for this weeks final golf comp in George - 
 mmmm I only see now that Landan looks drunk!
 Sisters {heart}


And Landan is getting cuter by the day I swear! I just want to eat him up!



Yesterday was our public holiday, Heritage Day aka National Braai day! Yes that is correct, we even have our own holiday for having a braai! How cool is that???
Of course we also watched the Golf most of the weekend, and Congratulations to Brandt Snedeker for winning the Tour Championship and the FedExCup. At least we watched it in the best way possible!
Golf, Pizza and wine!

Stay tuned for the second post later today. I am a bit upset that I missed the E! Live from the Red Carpet for the Emmys. But will do my review of Top 3 Best and Worst dressed later!

"People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be." - Harvey Mackay
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx