Friday 7 September 2012

One month to go!!!

Woohoo, one thing I am extremely over passionate about is MY BIRTHDAY!
I absolutely love birthdays (weddings, engagements and any celebration in general too)!
I don't even care about getting that 1 year older! YET! (it's the 6th of October)



So yes, yesterday was in fact the 1 Month mark to my birthday! Let the countdown begin! hehe!
And now to start looking for a place to have my birthday drinks with all the special peeps in my life!
Wish some of them didn't live so far so that they could enjoy it with me!


And our "The Summer is here" rain what we have been waiting for has finally arrived!
I love those but also have to admit that the loud in your ears thunder scares me a bit lot! But that's okay as I have Cedric by my side to keep me safe! Thanks boo boo!

Look how gloomy it looks when the taps from heaven is open over our pretty city!



Have a happy and blessed weekend everyone!
I know I will!
"If you want happiness for an hour - take a nap. If you want happiness for a day - go fishing. If you want happiness for a month - get married. If you want happiness for a year - inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime - help someone else." - Chinese Proverb
xxx

11 comments:

  1. love that you're so excited for your birthday, it's really cute :)

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had an awesome weekend!
      P.S. - your blog is giving me a six pack thanks to all the laughing!
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. yay to your birthday coming up soon :) Looks like you have a super rainy day like us. Rain and thunderstorms for us all day...and I'm going to an outdoor concert. This..should..be interesting.

    MemoriesOfTimesPast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Yes and now the rain is gone and the weather sucks! Sun shining but wind is cold!
      How was the concert?
      xxx

      Delete
  3. HAHAH I am TOTALLY the same way about my bday!!! you are too cute girl!
    xoxo Darby

    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Livia.
    Following you! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. The cake was very yummy!
      Thank you Giulia!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. it looks like you had great time :) lovely photos..this cake looks yummy ..come and check up my blog maybe we could follow each other??? xx stay in touch xx
    http://loveeneeddesire.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! :)
      Cannot believe its almost a year later already!
      Following you!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx