Sunday 6 May 2012

What I'm reading....

I love reading, and when I have time I can sit and read for hours!
So I thought I would give you a recap of what I've been reading.

My December reading was "The Best of me by Nicholas Sparks", I love his writing and obviously my all time favorite movie is "The Notebook" also by him.
What a stunning book! Had me in tears by the end of it!

And then, seeing as I am a major Lauren Conrad fan I finally bought her first book!
"L.A. Candy A Novel by Lauren Conrad
Loved it and couldn't put it down for a second, Cedric go so frustrated with me and my nose glued to the book!


I am currently trying to read "The Lucky One" also by Nicholas Sparks, so far so good, just wish I had more free time to finish reading it!
Apparently this book was made into a film and is showing in Cinemas now, but before I go watch it I would like to finish the book first.


And then Cedric bought me the sequel to Lauren Conrad's first book yesterday, "Sweet Little Dreams an L.A. Candy Novel".
Super excited to start reading it! If it's anything like the first book then it can only be great!


Happy reading everyone!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice books! I'm so curious about the second one!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to follow you but there is no option to follow?

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to read the Lauren Conrad books too. Should check them out! Thanks for your comment. I think Poland would be a great trip. I would love to visit South Africa someday. Definitely on my list of future travels :)

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are so fun to read!

      Yes and when you come to SA give me a shout!
      You will love it!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx