Monday 21 May 2012

Weekly Wrap Up....

What a week!
Cedric came back on Tuesday! Felt like he was gone forever!
Wednesday we went to dinner with friends at La Campagnola, (http://www.lacampagnola.co.za/) I love this restaurant!
And seeing as I was craving good pasta I got the Linguine al Poletto and Cedric had one of the specials. (Beef)
Don't forget desert, my all time favorite is Chocolate Fondant!!!!
And like always they did not disappoint with any of the courses!


Then it was our 22 Month anniversary on Thursday, the 2 year mark is slowly but surely creeping toward us! Exciting!
Then the weekend finally arrived!!!
Friday night we had a relaxed braai at home, and Saturday we went shopping but Sandton City was crazy busy, how frustrating to drive around for 15min just to find parking!
And Sunday was the big day for me! My 10km fun run, the RAC/Asics run.
Simone and I did it! We actually finished, I am so proud of myself.
And I finished in 1hr 26min!

But believe me I can feel it today, I am stiff everywhere, but looking forward to the next run!
After the race Cedric spoiled me with a yummy breakfast at the new shopping centre that opened, Nicolway, Bryanston, at Licorish Bistro.





I went with Cedric to play golf later the afternoon, after which we went for dinner at Col'Cacchio Pizzeria, (http://www.colcacchio.co.za/).
Best pizza I've had so far!



"Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx