Friday 28 June 2013

Insta-Monthly!

Happy Friday Journeyers!
I must say I struggled with this 5 day week after last weeks 4 day one! But oh well I made it! hehe
I cannot wait for my first Insta-Monthly Post! Only for 1 reason. I realised I will be sharing so much with you per post. And if you are like me who prefers looking at pictures than reading, you will enjoy these too!
Let me know what you think! :)

Hmmm one of my favorite chocolates. Now I'm just punishing myself because I can only have chocolate again after the 4th of July! 
A outfit I put together for my 2nd Pop Up Shop! :) Love it!
This is what happens if you think you can dance like Chris Brown! Don't try this at home peeps! Telling you! haha
Our first attempt at making home made Chicken Pie. Success!!!!
My dad emailed me this the Friday before Fathers Day with the email reading "Guess who was in Grade 1. Haha"
Love the bright tye dyed colors of my Georgie.B top!
And we went to Umhlanga for the long weekend! Soaking up the sun!
We spent our time eating out and having Wakaberry!
Happy Fathers Day! Love you my daddy, my rock!
My mother and I. Ready for dinner at Ile Maurice. 
Some of the best food I've had in a long time!
Goodbye beautiful view! Going to miss you!
Cedric attempted making us some Dholl Puri. Was good!
Spent some quality time with my sister and gogga.
We roasted some marshmallows. 
I am in love with the Marc Jacobs designed Coke Light bottles/cans!
Day 5 of my 10 day Protein diet. Yummy Kingklip! Thank you baby!

Hope everyone has a smashing weekend! Make it last Journeyers!
--------------------
Disclaimer: All of the content and images posted are my own unless otherwise specified / linked to the original source. Please feel free to share photographs and material from this site but please link back to the original image or post. As always all comments and opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. The outfit you put together in your pop up shop is amazing. I love it. Fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love if you'd check out my latest photo diary. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna!
      Already saw your posts on your holiday! So amazing!
      Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love all of your photos girl!! That chicken pie looks amazing!!Have a wonderful weekend!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Wakaberry?
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Regine,
      Wakaberry is Frozen Yogurt. Delicious!
      Thank you for stopping by!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx