Sunday 17 June 2012

Sunshine Tour - Vodacom Origins of Golf - Zebula

Cedric was invited to play in the above Pro-Am competition at Zebula Lodge 6 - 7 June 2012.
I am an extremely proud girlfriend, because they came 3rd! :)
And he has been invited to play in the Pro-Am Finals at Fancourt, George in September 2012.

Congratulations my Pro! ;)


Cedric is far right! Sorry bad quality picture, I downloaded it from the Sunshine Tour website.


And here is the Top 10 Pro-Am Players (look at spot 3 - C Dalais)


Well done baby, you made all your family, friends and especially me very proud!
We will see you in the finals! 
xxx

"Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx