Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Insta-Tuesday!

Yes my Journeyers, I have finally joined the wonderful world of Instagram and I am HOOKED! To say it lightly!
So let the Instagramming begin!
My week in InstaFun!


1. A baby bird I tried to save, and minutes later was chewed up by the dog {sad}
2. Like the heavens were opening for the baby bird.
3. And the next morning I almost chopped off my thumb, thank goodness for blunt knifes.
4. Nedbank Golf Challenge Baby!!!!
5. Dinner and wine before baby leaves for the golf.
6. Bachelorette!
7. Rainy Sundays - LOVE THEM!
8. Dinner is served! hehe
9. My stew for a chilly rainy evening. {Summer rains}
10. Ready for Tuesday!

And there you have it, my week {Tuesday - Tuesday} in Instagram...
Don't forget to drop by tomorrow for my weekend recap... Starts with a B.....

"The world belongs to the energetic." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
xxx

18 comments:

  1. Nice pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! The stew looks amazing. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooo need to get with the program and get on Instagram myself!!
    Looks very cool :)
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree with you!!
      And I love my Samsung S3 hey!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Haha, looks like you had a pretty eventful week! The Bachelorette party looks like it was fun :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a lot of fun!
      The post is up!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Love those pics - the food looks so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great insight into your life! aww poor bird :( Great foodie inspiration
    Loved the sky image, you look so pretty in the last pic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam!
      You're sweeeeeet!!!!
      xxx

      Delete
  7. Oh girl you will be addicted forever! haha I am obsessed and don't know what I did before instagram haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no don't tell me that! haha
      Cedric is already on the verge of throwing my phone!
      xxx

      Delete
  8. I love insta photos!
    A peak into your real life!

    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true!
      See how people are in their "comfy" skin. :)
      xxx

      Delete
  9. Wow, all that pics are great. It looks like a perfect party. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denisa.
      Hope your weekend was fun!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx