Thursday 13 December 2012

How I love CeLeBRaTiOnS!!!

My long weekend starts tonight, YES!!!
The past 3 months (including December) has been packed with fun festivities.
From Landan's 2nd birthday, to my birthday, to Cedric's birthday, to my mothers birthday and then last weekend my sisters wedding.
And Yesterday it was this amazing mans birthday!


My Daddy, my inspiration and rock.
Hope you had a lovely day filled with love and laughter. Sorry I could not celebrate with you yesterday, but we will make up for it this weekend!

From a wedding to a birthday to another wedding this coming Saturday!
My bestie - Aimee is getting hitched! Yes she said YES! And they are doing the deed. Tying the knot. I am busy jumping out of my skin of excitement. I cannot wait to see her and I just know she is going to be a breathtaking bride!


Have a super Thursday everyone.
Tomorrow we are taking on the first part of our Roadtrip....
See all of YOU again next week!
Much love

"Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy." - Sir Isaac Newton
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx