Thursday 6 August 2015

Skukuza Airport

Seeing as I wanted to spoil Cedric for his birthday we decided to fly to Skukuza Airport. Why? Well our trip was only 3 days and it would take us about 6 hours just to get to Kruger National Park and the tickets to Skukuza are really very reasonable!

The inside of Skukuza Airport
View of the outside waiting area
Skukuza is a rather new airport but WOW what a beautiful airport! I am a tad bit obsessed with airports, not sure if it's the fact that I love travelling, I love flying or just the fact that I just love watching different people. 

The Curio shop inside the airport
View from the boarding area
We flew with Airlink, a small 13 row airplane. (I know when I saw row 13 I almost fainted, haha, first time ever I see that on a plane) We were met at the airport by our ranger and the funny and unique part of this airport is you collect your luggage outside. Very nice!

A pretty Rhino to greet you upon arrival outside
Beautiful steel swallows hanging from the ceiling at the boarding section
It is a beautiful airport and I wouldn't mind flying there once a month! :) Always keen for a mini holiday!
I have a slight obsession with Giraffes
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx