Thursday 2 October 2014

Global March for Elephants and Rhinos

Hello Journeyers!

They sent us this link at the office yesterday. I have a very soft spot for especially elephants and all the poaching going on with these 2 beautiful animals really hits me hard every single time I hear the updates on the news.

There are 9 Regions all over the world participating in this march.

I wish I was in Johannesburg this weekend so that I could have gone and given my support.

So show them your love and go walk for a cause!

When: 4 Oct 2014
You can find your nearest City on the link below.

Leave your mark and help these innocent animals!


 
Please share your walk for a cause story down below!
 
Together we CAN make a difference....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx