Wednesday 9 July 2014

Marataba Safari Lodge - Marakele National Park

Hello Journeyers,
This is something I haven't done yet. A nice photo story of another part of our holiday! Enjoy ... 

















If you want to look at more of the photos you can go to my Facebook Page.
If you want more details on the place please feel free to email me and I will send it to you!

I hope everyone is having a spectacular week! I am starting to settle nicely at the new work and loving every minute of it!

--------------------
Disclaimer: All of the content and images posted are my own unless otherwise specified / linked to the original source. Please feel free to share photographs and material from this site but please link back to the original image or post. 

2 comments:

  1. wow - awesome pics! Looks like such a great place!
    xXx

    www.theglamgreengirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a stunning place!!!
      Can't wait for your Guest Travel Post!!!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing your love!
My smile is growing with each comment!
xxx